Coscharis Group Recruitment 2021, Apply for the latest ongoing recruitment in Nigeria as Coscharis Job Portal opens for latest positions.
Coscharis Group is a wholly owned Nigerian Conglomerate with businesses and interests that span across various sectors of the Nigerian economy: Automobile, Medical, Foods & Beverages, Information Technology, Engineering and Agriculture. With globally respected partners and an iconic brand portfolio, Coscharis has continued to be a considerable contributor to Nigeria’s economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Coscharis Group Recruitment 2021
1). Sales Professional
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Rivers
- Use of sales tools to establish/follow up leads and drive sales.
- Sales skills – prospecting, target management and market awareness.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in a field sales job function
- Julius Berger Recruitment 2021
- Guinness Recruitment 2021
- U.S. Embassy Recruitment 2021 (U.S. Mission Job Portal) | Latest U.S Embassy Job Vacancies (Diploma, Degree)
- UBA Recruitment 2021 | United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment
- United Nigeria (UN) Airlines Recruitment 2021 | Aviation Jobs (WAEC, Diploma, Degree) Entry-Level
2). Account Officer
- Hands on working experience within a Finance/Accounting department.
- Must have been involved in account reconciliations including bank and cash, receivables/payables, etc
- Meticulous and attention to details.
- B.sc/HND Accounting with minimum of 2 years’ experience. Must be computer literate. Knowledge of ERP especially Navision will be an added advantage.
3). Head, CRM
Key Responsibilities / Knowledge / Skills
- Responsible for establishing and documenting customer care policies and procedures
- In charge of mystery shopping
- Keep and update customer database
- Manage customers’ complaint/feedback
- Supervise and coordinate the responsibilities CRM Executives and also mentor them
- Preparation of weekly CEM reports including data analysis for decision making and service improvement a Initiate and implement customer’s service culture amongst other key responsibilities
- Minimum of first degree with at least 5 years’ experience as Head, CRM in a reputable organization and vast knowledge of Computer/Microsoft office. Must also possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
4). Finance Manager
- Very good knowledge in Financial Reporting, Cost Accounting, Budgeting and budgetary control, Treasury, General Ledger management
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts amongst others.
- Excellent analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power point and other financial planning software.
- Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, etc) with minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience in a reputable Organization. Must have worked in an ERP environment. Working knowledge of Navision will be an added advantage.
Deadline: Not specified
How to Apply for Coscharis Group Recruitment 2021:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Detailed CV (in word format) to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.