CourierPlus Recruitment 2020 Apply for Latest jobs in Nigeria in CourierPlus Recruitment. CourierPlus jobs & vacancies this October 2020.
CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
We are recruiting:
CourierPlus Recruitment 2020
CourierPlus Job Vacancies:
1). Logistics Implant Officer
- Locations: Edo, Lagos
- Ensure timely pickup of client’s shipment
- Raise waybill and ensure capture of all pickups on trackplus
- Quality assurance to ensure shipment are properly packaged and well documented
- Supervise courier/driver pickup and drop off activities to ensure proper handling, process compliance and behaviours that represent Courierplus business values.
- Follow up on clients shipment to ensure picked up shipments are delivered within the SLA
- Escalate any impending service failure to Service assurance and business managers
- Verifies completeness of all clients transactions with Courierplus
- Ensures timely issues resolution.
- OND qualification.
- 0-2 years cognate experience.
2). Data Entry Officer
- Location: Edo
- Ensures timely pick up of Client’s shipment
- Raise waybills and ensure capture of all pickups on Trackplus
- Quality assurance to ensure shipments are properly packaged and well documented
- Supervises Courier/Driver pick up and drop off activities to ensure proper handling, process compliance and behaviors that represents Courierplus business values
- Follows-up on every clients shipment to ensure picked-up shipments are delivered within SLA
- Identifies sales lead and ensure closure of such opportunities by liaising with the sales team
- Escalate any impending service failures to Service Assurance team and Business Managers
- Relationship Management
- Verifies completeness of all Clients transaction with Courierplus
- Ensures timely issue resolution
- Must readily be available to perform any other job function as authorized by Courierplus.
- OND qualification.
- 0-2 Years cognate experience.
Application Deadline: 5th October, 2020
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.