Apply for the latest Cowbell Milk (Promasidor) Recruitment 2021 as portal opens for the ongoing vacancies recruitment for Cowbell Milk jobs in Nigeria 2021 for OND, HND, BSc holders.
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa. We have enjoyed ongoing success for over 30 years. This success has been built on not only understanding the needs of our consumers, but also on the understanding of the needs of our employees, our suppliers and our stakeholders.
Cowbell Milk (Promasidor) Recruitment 2021
1). Officer- Quality Assurance (Inspection and Audits)
- To ensure that there is zero level of defects and returns.
- To ensure that Good Manufacturing Practices are adhere to.
- To carry out quality control checks on filled sachet weight, seal testing, auditing of weight checkers records.
- Monitor the environmental condition of the factory, material store and warehouse.
- Ensure that all raw and packaging materials for production meets the quality specification.
- Liaise with the warehouse to ensure that FIFO rule is applied at all time when materials are supplied.
- Ensure always that the right batch codes of raw material are used for the production process.
- Calibration of weighing scales to standard specification to avoid error.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene GMP within the Factory and surroundings.
- Ensure that adequate record of activities during production process is accurately documented.
- Random check on finished products at evacuation to ascertain the state of the products before they are released.
- Perform GMP inspection and audits of production operatives, production areas and material store.
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department.
- Any other jobs assigned by superior.
- OND in Food Technology, Science Lab. Tech.
- HND or B.Sc. in any other Food Science related courses is added advantage.
At least 2years working experience in a Food and Beverage manufacturing environment.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Customer/quality focus
- Peoples management
- Knowledge sharing
- Tolerance for routine
Deadline: 31st December, 2020.
- Norrenberger Group Recruitment 2021 Jobs (Intern & Exp. Vacancies)
- Norrenberger Group Recruitment 2021
- High Commission of Pakistan Recruitment 2021 Jobs Vacancies
- Chemonics International Recruitment 2021 (HR & Admin)
- Olam Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021 (Graduate & Exp. Job Vacancies)
- George Houston Resources (GHR) Recruitment 2021 (4 Positions) (OND, HND, BSc)
2). Engineering Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To design, modify and maintain all plant machineries in order to function at the agreed levels at all times.
- To carry out installation and commissioning of equipment
- To ensure effective planned preventive maintenance
- To identify, formulate and provide effective solutions to emerging problems
- To modify designs in order to meet set requirements and eliminate non-conformities
- Ensure that subordinates are properly trained for the right acquisition of technical skill and knowledge
- To ensure that changes and modification to plants/machinery are properly documented for improved factory operations
- Ensure that all production machines are optimally available
- Ensure that ordering and usage of maintenance spares are properly utilized for better factory operations
- Monitor/ co-ordinate factory operations for improved OEE performance
- To ensure that total compliance with technical operating standards
- To ensure safe installations of machineries/equipment
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Ensure 5S system is being followed according to standards
- Any other jobs assigned by Coordinators or Departmental Managers
- HND/B.Sc In Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 12years experience in Plant maintenance operations in FMCG with at least 3 years as a senior staff
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- · Plant Functionality & Optimization
- · Compliance with engineering standards
- · HSE standards
- · Quality of service
- Level of machine downtime
- Meeting and exceeding production output
- Cost-effective maintenance
- Number, frequency and gravity of accidents
- Duration of repairs
- Rate of Utilization of equipment parts
- Environmental pollution
- Industrial accidents
- Production contamination rate
- Rate of rework/waste level feedbacks
Deadline: 30th December, 2020.
3). Regional Sales Manager- North East
- To provide primary link between the company and its customers with a network of sales channels and to develop the necessary business relationship that allows for the achievement of sales objectives, while coordinating both personnel and material resources.
- Implement sales strategies, pricing, and credit policies and programs to enhance market presence and competitive performance of company products within a region.
- Achieves sales plans, achieves sales targets and performance standards aimed at improving market performance within a region.
- Manages & coordinates regional sales activities and all sales employees in the assigned region to maximize account sales
- Drives actively primary and secondary distribution efficiently and effectively
- Manage all stock situations in assigned region to prevent stock out or obsolete stock conditions
- Establishes and maintains excellent relationship with regional distribution networks
- Administer sales and purchase agreements for products in the region
- Monitor product distribution in support of total logistics
- Liaises with warehouse, logistics to ensure that sales orders are serviced promptly
- Obtain, on an on-going basis, competitor information to help the marketing department keep abreast of developments on the field.
- Gather data on sales performance and market trends on the company’s products, for input in company sales forecasting
- Recognizing and prioritizing the key retailers within the area, allocating resources appropriately in order to maximize sales
- Dealership/Distributor Management
- B.Sc or HND in Arts, Social sciences or any other relevant discipline.
Minimum of 6 years cumulative field sales experience in a multinational FMCGcompany and must be willing and able to work in any part of the country.
- Experience managing sales teams
- Experience generate and maintaining relationships with sales leads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge and Skills
- Sales Dealership
- Marketing & Sales techniques
- Marketing Communication
- Trade chain management
- Cost management
- Customer Care
- Negotiation skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Decision making
- Time management
- Good listener
- Leadership Ability
Deadline: 30th December, 2020.
How to Apply for Cowbell Milk Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online.