Cowbell Milk Recruitment (HVAC) Promasidor Job Vacancy: Apply for Cowbell Milk Graduate Career Job Vacancy. Promasidor Recruitment Portal. Cowbell Milk Recruitment. Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Promasidor‘s Vision is to provide the opportunity to purchase our brands to everyone in Africa, because we firmly believe that everyone in Africa deserves that opportunity. We intend on executing this vision by operating within a clear set of rules.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Coordinator – HVAC
- Ensure effective HVAC installation and implementation.
- Research, design, fabricate, and install HVAC mechanical equipment to meet production requirements in both large and small projects.
- Consult on HVAC system and equipment design for a wide range of projects, and work with other engineers, project managers, and construction professionals as needed to create and/or modify design parameters.
- Develop and oversee all aspects of production including Clean Room design, computer modeling, selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, testing, and implementation of products and systems.
- Analyze HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation.
- Design testing procedures and control equipment to accurately assess products and identify areas that require modification and further testing.
- Communicate directly with customers to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications, and operational environments in order to evaluate cost, feasibility, and implementation of new HVAC equipment.
- Create and submit detailed bids that outline costs and timelines for construction or extraction projects in accordance with deadlines.
- Serve as project leader to coordinate efforts of managers, engineers, drafters, and manufacturing personnel during all project phases.
- Responsible for all the Offices and Residences A/C management within Lagos.
- Supports the maintenance team as requested in areas of own speciality, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support.
- As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Performs technical studies in his field of competence as instructed in view of improving performance or upgrading the facilities.
- Follow-up the technical problems raised, follow-up the technical and contractual files, as instructed, follows up the warranty claims and the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Performs equipment performance analysis; develop and put in place enhanced condition monitoring programmes.
- Provides assistance and logistic support as required for the provision of resources: vendors, additional manpower, services, tools, spare parts, and other materials.
- Follow-up the spare parts, report anomalies and initiate suitable action in order to prevent shortage.
- To ensure the total compliance with technical Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure proper maintenance culture, safety of machineries and personnel, as well as good house-keeping.
- Gives technical support to other units within the Technical Projects department as may be assigned by his line Manager.
- Carries out other functions as may be assigned by his line Manager.
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering, with minimum of Second Class honours upper division.
- Minimum of 10 years in a similar role.
Knowledge & Skills
- Very excellent computer skills with vast knowledge on Microsoft office and Libre office packages
- Must have a very good man management skill
- Sound knowledge of utility operation
- Must be ready to work extra hours if needed
Application Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply:
Apply on Promasidor Job Portal via the link below: