Lendigo Nigeria is a high-growth Financial Technology company, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry. Being a part of this ambitious project is what drives us every day and makes us achieve the best results for our clients and reach our ambitious goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Collections Intern (NYSC)
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria
Career level: Internship
About the Job
- If Fintech sounds interesting to you and if autonomy, a steep learning curve and responsibility from day one are what you desire, then you might be the right fit for us!
- We are currently seeking passionate individuals with a flair for credit and collections to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria. Your main responsibility is ensuring that our customers make payments on time while working closely with other teams together.
- Moreover, you will also be accountable for improving our overall collections rate. The Credit Collections Tele Agent will report to the Head of Portfolio.
- Ideal candidates will be extremely flexible with scheduling, working weekends and occasionally on holidays.
- Making calls to debtors and ensuring that terms and conditions of loan facilities are complied with, i.e. prompt repayment
- To embrace the challenge of minimizing loss resulting from non-payment of loans
- Ensuring the CRM tool is used to record interactions with clients, fast typing speed while on the phone required
- At ease with transitioning to Customer Support activities to assist customers in need of help, e.g. for repayments, loan applications, complaints, via phone, e-mail, social media
- To provide feedback on collection activities for policy changes
- Preparation of reports, providing insights based on data analysis and identification of patterns
- A Corp Member completing NYSC not earlier than April 2023
- Young, smart, and hungry for achieving extraordinary results
- You love technology: familiar with the internet, mobile apps, Android phones, e-mail, social media
- You can handle multi-tasking and high pressure by prioritizing your work
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with strong negotiation skills
- Good grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interest in building a career in the FinTech industry
- Excellent collaborator and team player
Benefits and Perks
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry, and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Regular get-togethers like team events, etc.
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.