MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job Title: Credit Control Supervisor
Job Type: Contract
- The Credit Control Supervisor will manage the team responsible for accurate accounting for all WHT deductions made by customers and follow up on outstanding WHT Receipts from customers & FIRS. Other responsibilities shall include the following:
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation of WHT Receivable Ledger per customer
- Extract WHT receipts from the FIRS portal and update WHT schedule per customer
- Liaise with consultant to resolve issues on remittances yet to reflect on the FIRS portal
- Follow-up with Customers on WHT deductions yet to be remitted
- Daily updating of WHT Receivables report from the cash inflow report
- Generate age analysis report for WHT Receivable
- Monthly reporting on status of WHT Receivables and WHT receipts collected
- Develop strategies for the reduction of the WHT Receivable balance in the General Ledger
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting
- 5 – 7 years relevant experience
- Professional qualification in accounting preferably ACCA/ICAN would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS office
- Problem Solving Skills
- Relationship Management.
Demands of the Job
- Ability to work under minimal or no supervision.
- Attention to details
- Ability and willingness to work long and odd hours.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online