Roche – At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity, and diversity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Controller
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Employment type: Full-time
Job type: Temporary contract
- Roche Diagnostics is seeking a Credit Controller to process customer accounts receivables on a daily and monthly basis to ensure timeous payment of statements in line with credit limits and credit terms.
- This position is a maternity cover for 6 months.
The role will entail:
- Following up on outstanding accounts and carrying out reconciliation of debtors accounts.
- Assessing credit worthiness of customers using external information available from relevant sources and reviewing credit limits and payment terms granted on a periodic basis and making recommendations to management.
- Checking bank statements daily and allocating monies to relevant debtors’ accounts.
- Booking credit notes on the system in accordance with SOPs.
- Liaising with the outsourced (UTI) debtors team to address queries and complete reconciliations for accounts managed by them.
- Produce and review age analysis reports and follow up with debtors for payment
- Providing debtors account information for external auditors.
- Providing daily confirmation of foreign receipts to CITI Bank for SARB reporting.
- Addressing customer queries with internal customers.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- National Diploma in Financial Accounting or Bookkeeping or related (NQF level 6 and upwards) / ideally studying towards a BCom or related qualification (NQF 7).
- At least 3 years accounts receivable control / financial accounting experience.
- At least 1 year experience with export related credit control.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online