Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Controller
- A Credit Controller, or Commercial Credit Controller, is responsible for assessing credit applications and adhering to company payment policies.
- Their duties include evaluating financial records to determine an applicant’s eligibility, contacting customers or clients to notify them of missed payments and coordinate with marketing sales and accounting professionals to determine payment protocols.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and monitor a credit control system in collaboration with sales and marketing, finance and executive team members.
- Establish policies that follow customer service best practices while ensuring customers submit payments on time.
- Check consumer credit reports, approve or deny applications and communicate decisions to the appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- Negotiate payment plans with consumers and set loan terms and conditions accordingly.
- Maintain loan records, conduct regular analysis of the credit-control system and implement changes as needed to reduce bad debts.
- Report any payment issues to management or the appropriate team.
- Follow up on overdue invoices and payments and implement company collections procedures as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting or other related fields
- Minimum of 7 years of experience
- Good Analytical skills
Application Closing Date