Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) was established to provide financial support to residents of Lagos State, for job, wealth creation and to tackle unemployment. LSETF serves as an instrument to inspire the creative and innovative energies of all Lagos residents and reduce unemployment across the State. The Fund has the mandate to help Lagos residents grow and scale their Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (“MSMEs”) or acquire skills to get better jobs through its three programmes; the Employability Support Programme, the Lagos Innovates Programme and the Loan Programme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst
Location: Lagos (LSETF, HQ)
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Social Impact (Government Owned)
Reports to: Risk Management Officer
- Required to implement the newly approved Risk-Based Assessment Model.
- To provide necessary support for the Risk Officer
- To support in Risk Based Assessment functions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Risk-Based Assessment
- Analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit requests
- Provide recommendations based on analysis and assessment of credit risk
- Make recommendations on the Fund’s lending model and risk acceptance criteria
- Develop and prepare spreadsheets and models to support analysis of new and existing credit applications
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma certificate (minimum of lower credit) from a recognized higher institution
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience in related function or from a financial institution
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for the role:
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements around credit risk and control management
- Good communication skills
- General knowledge of MS Office software package
- Good interpersonal & relationship management skills
- Organization and Planning
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.