Crystal Oilfield Services Limited Recruitment for Business Partner: Crystal Oilfield Services Limited Recruitment for Business Partner is ongoing. Crystal Oilfield Services Limited is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Partner
- Our Partner, a world-leader, in the manufacturing of Dietary Supplements in the US with presence in over 60 countries of the world is looking for Business Partners to foster the business in Nigeria.
- We are in the business of making people healthier and happier. Our job focuses on recruitment and sales in ratio 90: 10. As a company, we operate flexible working hours. Our goal is to ensure that people are financially independent by focusing more on their potentials.
- The performance expectations of this role could be achieved wherever you are in the world. Presently, the company is short-handed and seeks Business Partners to fill the gaps identified in our work force.
- To lead team towards the attainment of company objectives
- To display exemplary leadership and entrepreneurial competence to deliver results
- To ensure personal and group development toward group achievement
- To lead a large number of people to consistently do simple things over an extended period of time.
- Meeting monthly business targets
- Creating and widening of markets for sales and marketing of products
- Developing the over-all sales strategy
- Making business decisions
- Coaching of Team Members
- Mentorship and Leadership
- Training and recruitment of staff and team members
- Leading the reporting of the overall company performance in the region
Target Audience / Person Specification
- Mature minds not below the age of 35 years.
- Married couple with family responsibilities; evidence of this will be needed
- University Lecturers on strike
- Teachers or Administrative staff in secondary schools
- Married couple with no MAJOR means of livelihood
- Nigerians whose salary is less than N100,000
- Anyone who has lost job as a result of Covid-19 pandemic
- Professionals from any country of the world
- Asylum Seekers in the US, Canada and United Kingdom
- Job Seekers living abroad and anyone that is ready to have a change in career path
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following information below to: [email protected]
- Full name and Age
- Mobile Number (personal)
- Whatsapp Number
- Our operation is mostly VIRTUAL meaning, on the internet. You do not need to leave the comfort of your base country for results to be driven.
- This wonderful opportunity opens for a 6-week period from the date of publication. Any application received after this period shall not be considered.
RECRUITING ALSO: Konga Nigeria Job Recruitment (SSCE, OND, HND, BSc)