MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Intern
Job Type: Contract
The ideal candidate will be primarily responsible for handling all inquiries, via all our channels and report the same on a weekly basis to all internal stakeholders. Specifically, the responsibilities also include:
- Attend to all inbound enquiries (phone, email, chat (Zendesk)
- Pre-qualification of leads received via enquiry desk
- Prepare and send a weekly report of all received enquiries and status to all internal stakeholders.
- Follow up on assigned leads with the respective Account Managers to ensure timely engagement of prospects.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- 1st Degree from a reputable higher institution
- At least 1 year of work experience preferably in a similar role
Skills & Competencies:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and able to take ownership of assigned tasks.
Demands of the Job
- Good planning and organization skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Fast learner.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online