MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The Customer Experience Officer will be responsible for monitoring and reporting customer experience in accordance with Company’s Customer Experience Strategy.
Specifically, other responsibilities include:
- Effective monitoring and reporting of customer performance and utilization.
- Maintain regular customer engagement via calls, emails, and meetings.
- Support the process for communicating scheduled outage/emergency activities to internal and external customer base on a timely basis, ensuring availability of accurate data for escalation.
- Follow-up with customers on communication for scheduled maintenance/visits to avoid any breach in SLAs.
- Assist the relevant teams in timely equipment retrieval from customer premises.
- Track/monitor operational issues, follow up with assigned personnel to ensure timely resolution of problems, and flag potential SLA breach.
- Promptly review and reconcile outages or any breach in SLAs especially upon requests.
- Schedule and execute customer service review meetings
- Ensure up-to-date customer data across all systems by flagging non-uniformities and escalating, where necessary.
- Support in the implementation of agreed SLA standards aimed at enhancing customer experience and promoting brand loyalty and awareness.
- Track and report issues that may negatively impact overall customer experience daily and weekly.
- Ensure 80% response rate to transactional CSI surveys.
- Perform other tasks as may be required.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business Management, or in a related field preferred.
- 1-2 years post NYSC experience in a customer experience or customer support role.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and able to take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Accountable and dependable.
- Very strong organization skills and time management abilities.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite.
Demands of the Job
- Ability to manage difficult situations and customers.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business documents (terms and conditions, technical procedures, etc.).
- Keen attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Time and priority management skills.
- High level of integrity and professionalism, especially in dealing with confidential information.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online