Shock Digital is a digi-tech provider of web, mobile, software, social & online media projects. Our mission is to enable businesses to serve their clients with the most suitable solution and improve operating efficiencies by delivering quality custom IT solutions giving them a competitive edge within the markets they target and with the customers they serve.
We strive for excellence in our work by employing proven industry-leading technologies and best practices for web, software development, animation development. Our highly regarded, experienced team, our detailed plan, and internet development processes, as well as our ability to be agile and flexible, all enable us to deliver the best value to our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Digital Market (NYSC Intern)
- We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing and customer service intern that will be responsible for social media management, analyzing, reporting on website.
- Marketing data regarding customers, markets, competitors, web behavior and campaign effectiveness, measure performance and support business decisions.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Shock Digital allows you to work with the best and explore what works best for you. Along the way, you’ll evolve skills and experience that will last your whole career, wherever it takes you.
- What’s particular is that you can lead at every level. Shock Digital professionals do just that, from interns to leaders.
- You are our tomorrow and we are committed to investing in your growth to help you become the best you can be. You’re encouraged to make your work-life options from the start. We believe in authenticity and in bringing yourself to work. That way, you can be an inspiration to those around you.
N30,000 – N50,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
29th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply online