United Parcel Service (UPS) – Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customs Brokerage Representative
Job ID: R22008372
Employee Type: Permanent
- To process customs clearance (release) AND / OR confirm declarations for repetitive and non-complex shipments guided by the CCBS system and personal skills.
- Client (Internal / External):Import operations, Support Services, Consulting, Inbound services, Sales, etc, and all customs clients and partnersSpecific output or services:
- Customs release AND/OR confirm declarations for repetitive and non-complex shipments using client’ profile in CCBS system (creates or modifies line code/classification)
- Handle delivery service AND/OR import permits requests if required AND/OR gather and send proper documentation to the government
Job Key Contributions / Task
- Data entry (open customers’ files, validate information, credit and invoicing)
- Collect supplementary information or documentation from customers, drivers, custom and other offices, etc, when required
- Identify customer profiles discrepancies
- Answer standard questions and requests from customers, drivers, customs and other offices
- Work as team member with other actors: clients, UPS SCS employees, carriers, inbound agents.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Higher National Diploma,
- 2 years of experience
- Bilingualism required – intermediate level (in Quebec Only)
- Basic knowledge in Customs operations, laws and regulations, and other government departments
- Basic understanding of HS system
- Basic computer skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online