Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job Title: Cyber Security Manager – Risk Advisory
Employment Type: Full Time
About Risk Advisory
Deloitte’s Risk Advisory helps clients focus on areas of increased risk, address the entire spectrum of emerging risks, including disruption due to innovation, cyber, geopolitical, and other trends; and pursue intelligent risk-taking as a means to value creation.
Some of our services include:
- Controls, Transformation & Assurance
- Cyber Risk Services
- Governance, regulatory & Risk
- Data Analytics
- Successful candidates will be responsible for applying relevant approaches and related tools and methodologies in the design, conduct and management of Cyber engagements while providing leadership and/or support to team members.
- The candidate would also be involved in business development activities.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.Eng., B.Tech ) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related a field with a minimum of second class upper degree.
- Master’s Degree in an Information Technology / Information Security-related field from a reputable university will also be an added advantage.
- Have a minimum of credit in five WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Should have least one of the following certificates: CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 LA/LI.
- Minimum of 6 years’ relevant working experience.
- Prior experience in a consulting firm would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of various operating systems including but not limited to Windows, Linux/Unix
- Experience in performing Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Tests
- Experience in Security Operations would be an added advantage
- Experience in implementing leading security standards and practices (e.g. ISO27001, PCI DSS, ISO 22301) would be an added advantage
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, network devices and web applications, including knowledge of remediation procedures
- Understanding of information systems and networking diagrams
- Working knowledge of security assessment tools;
- Experience with Security architecture and Cyber strategy and transformation would be an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Understanding of a project management methodology
- Cognate experience in any of the following areas: vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, implementation of security standards, security operations, network monitoring, incident response, incident investigation email security, security analytics and deployment or management of security tools such as SIEM, NAC, DAM, WAF, NGFW, UTM etc.
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities
- Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make.
- Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people.
- Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders.
- Business Development – Ability to drive services in the marketing and meet client/market demands.
- Strategic direction – Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction.
- Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities.
- Competitive Edge – Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement.
- Inspirational Leadership – Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.