Dana Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2021: Dana Pharmaceuticals Limited commenced manufacturing of intravenous fluids in 1996. The factory has been expanded with the setting up of a formulation plant for the manufacture of a wide range of pharmaceutical formulations. With our motto “a Commitment to Healthcare” in mind and one of the best technologies in hand, we are devoted to the production of quality and genuine products that are offered at the most affordable prices nationwide.
Dana Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager
About the job
- Interaction and co‑ordination with pharmacy practice and regulatory bodies/agencies(SON,NAFDAC,PCN etc)
- Ensuring that regulatory requirement are complied with to the satisfaction of the relevant agencies.
- Guiding company to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Furnishing the Management with professional/technical information when required.
- Participating in advocacy and public corporate responsibility programs.
- Establishment and maintenance of cordial relationship with stakeholders in our business.
- Respond appropriately to any system failure or concerns that may arise.
- Make sure clear lines of accountability exist and that retrievable audit trails for documentations relating to operation of the company are kept.
- Make sure all professional activities undertaken by you or under your control are covered by adequate professional indemnity cover.
- Declare to the relevant person or authority any interest that could be perceived to influence your judgment which may impact on your regulatory activities.
- Development and registration of imported formulations and other pharmaceutical products.
- Regular warehouse inspection.
- Coordination of import of finished formulations, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and other medical/pharmaceutical products.
- Registration of premises of DPHL for distribution and wholesale when required.
- Registration/Renewal of DDL & DPHL products.
- Handling of compliance issue relating to the import and registration of imported products
- Knowledge of the Local regulatory environment and how this impacts regulatory strategy and implementation.
- Knowledge of relevant products
- Knowledge of drug development practice, rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Problem Solving
- Understands Pharmaceutical Industry
- Understanding stakeholder needs
- Network and alliance building/ peer relationships
QUALIFICATION for Dana Pharmaceuticals Recruitment
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
- Regulatory Experience ‑ minimum 5 years
Deadline: Not Stated