Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Role: Production Manager
- Employment Type: Full-time.
- Department: Operations (Production)
- Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
- To manage daily production of quality products and attainment of production targets in compliance with regulations and standards.
- Plan and implement the production of refined and fortified salts.
- Prepare the variances report, analyze data and make recommendations for variances.
- Ensure the production process always leads to optimum yield.
- Manage production costs.
- Comply with HSSE standards across the plant.
- Reduce material wastages to the barest minimum.
- Apply proper supervisory skills and team management in achieving all deliverables.
- Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
- Ensure production practices conform to GMP, HACCP and other requirements of the Food Safety Standard.
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Excellent managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret results.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- B.Sc Degree, or M.sc degree in Food Technology, Food Science or equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of related experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in food manufacturing operations.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications, and schematics.
- Experience in Seasoning and Salt production is an added advantage.
- Extensive plant levels experience with a significant proven man management experience
- Understanding of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), lean manufacturing.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letter.
Use the position as the subject of your email to: [email protected]