WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Acquisition (DAQ) Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt (Onshore), Rivers – Field work on Rotation schedule
Type of Employee: Contractor
Start Date: Early August 2022
Summary of the principal results expected from the job:
- Responsible for manually operating oil and gas production equipment under normal conditions as well as under emergency conditions.
- Collect DAQ data from separators, line heaters, and other relevant production equipment.
- Reports equipment malfunctions to supervisor.
- Create and analyse production reports and collect and report production data.
- Ensure production operation meets QHSE requirement.
- Perform other duties assigned by Supervisors and Managers.
- HND / B.Sc. in an Engineering field a major plus, but candidates with no Engineering Degree must have more than 5 years’ experience
- 5+ Years total post NYSC experience in the Oil and Gas industry with at least 2 years specific experience in Data Acquisition (DAQ) and Reporting
- Must have excellent numerical, Excel, and computer skills
- Specific experience in Degassing & Dewatering operations is a plus, but not mandatory
- Must possess relevant oil and gas certifications.
- Gender: Any gender.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online