Primera MFBank, your partner for growth, is a fully licensed technology-driven finance platform that offers financial solutions to businesses and individuals. Anchored by a strong balance sheet and an experienced, hands-on management team, we enhance financial inclusion by offering suite of financial services to meet the needs of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Head, Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Improve data availability, acting as a liaison between source systems and Business teams
- Generate automated reports from single or multiple systems
- Develop accurate and timely reports to be used by the business
- Interrogate data to identify trends and present back in an insightful manner
- Train end-users on new reports and dashboards
- Assist in preparation of management reports.
Key Performance Indicators
- Accuracy of reports generated
- Timeliness of reports and ability to meet set timelines
- Number of manual reports automated from source system to visualization
- Ability to present data in an insightful manner.
- B.Sc in Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering or Statistics
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Proven work experience as a Data Analyst or Business Intelligence Analyst
- Strong SQL skills with the ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables
- Experience building and automating dashboards using data visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau e.t.c.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of IFRS 9 and computation of Expected Credit Loss
- Experience using MS Office e.g. Excel, PowerPoint for reporting
- Knowledge of Cloud architecture (Azure specifically) will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online