At Saroafrica International Limited, we are constantly on the search for best talents whilst ensuring that all talents remain at their best.
Saroafrica International Limited is a group of companies with interests in Agribusiness which includes Heavy Agro-Industrial Manufacturing and Consumer Goods. Our organization is driven by delivering high performance and value in a sustainable manner to our all stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Data Analyst will help to leverage on technology to deliver on the project objectives.
- S/He will also be in charge of spooling, managing, modelling and analysing data to make informed decisions as far as the project is concerned.
- This role requires a high level of analytical ability, numerical accuracy and keen attention to details.
Technical Data Management:
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data.
- Evaluating changes and updates to project data.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards
- Providing technical expertise in data management.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
Data Mining and Analysis:
- Spool report such as sales, collection, coverage from the app and report in format that can be easily relatable to make informed business decision.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Creating protocols for the retrieval and analysis of ongoing data storage.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
Support and Troubleshooting:
- Work with the back end team to solve issues relating to IT and the CSV technology platform.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports error.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure smooth running of the project leveraging on technology to deliver.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Attend to IT related complaints from youth-preneur and other associates on the project in a timely manner
- Come up with innovative ways of using technology to reduce operational expenses.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in IT and other related Sciences.
- Experience using ERP such as Microsoft office dynamics is desirous.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word document).
- Experience using programming languages such as SQL and Python is desirable.
- Age: 21 – 27 years old.
Special Skills / Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Strong leadership treat.
- Ability to convey information in simple terms.
- High personal responsibility, accountability, and integrity required.
- Resourcefulness, curiosity, and solution-oriented mind-set desirable.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online