Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Data Entry Intern. The Data Entry Clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information.
- The Data Entry Clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typistwith a keen eye for detail. Understanding data confidentiality principles is compulsory.
- The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents,and information from employees, other departments, and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Handling additional duties from time to time
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree or its equivalent
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Proven experience in a data entry role will be an added advantage
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch-typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel, etc.)
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
N50,000 / Month.