Apply for Dell Recruitment 2021 jobs, career vacancies as Dell Nigeria jobs recruitment portal opens for latest jobs 2021. Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Systems Engineer on our Server and Networking team in Lagos, Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Dell Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Cyber Recovery Solutions
Job ID: R151392
VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY HERE
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job Title: Senior Project Manager – Professional Services
Job ID: R146913
- It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Services Project and Program Management team within Professional Services.
- The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly sophisticated, risk projects – from design to delivery.
- Join us as a Senior Project Manager on our Professional Services team in Lagos to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What You’ll Achieve
- As a Senior Project Manager, you will supervise the entire project life cycle from initiation to completion to maintain customer fulfillment, mediating between internal team members and external parties while ensuring the project delivery is completed in the most efficient way.
- Deliver complex, high-risk projects while maintaining project quality, finances, governance and focus
- Prepare detailed project plans including schedules, controls, resources and validated statements of work (SOW) to achieve proper compliance
- Secure quality assurance, delivering projects to scope, budget and timeline as agreed with the customer
- Be the main point of contact for all aspects of the engagement, building strong and seamless relationships by maintaining communication with all partners
- Guide the team during the project lifecycle and provide direction to project workstreams
- Renmoney Recruitment 2021 Jobs Portal
- Oxford International Group Recruitment 2021 Vacancies (NCE, Diploma, Degree)
- United Nigeria (UN) Airlines Recruitment 2021 | Aviation Jobs (WAEC, Diploma, Degree) Entry-Level
- Seven-Up (7up) Bottling Company Recruitment 2021
- Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree)
- 9mobile Recruitment 2021 Jobs Vacancies
Requirements for Dell Nigeria Jobs / Career Vacancies:
Take The First Step Towards Your Dream Career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 8 to 12 years of professional experience
- Proven ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Strong technical aptitude, with proficiency and knowledge of hardware, software and operating systems environments
- Refined customer service, communication, problem solving, negotiating, planning and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2021.
APPLY HERE for Dell Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online