Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Depot Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for effective logistics coordination and all operational activities in the depots.
- Collect and plan economic means of distribution of orders to retail outlets and commercial customers.
- Receive and action on all Product Supply Authorization (PSA) orders.
- Ensure efficiency in tracking, documenting, and reporting the distribution of orders
- Check any unauthorized product supply Invoice/SMR to customers from the Depot
- Assist the National Operations manager to prepare monthly returns to Head Office.
- Supervise and ensure effective coordination of business activities at the depots.
- Ensure efficient and equitable allocation of products to the company from the depot.
- Ensure all trucks used for transportation meet specified standards.
- Manage relationships with the depots and tanker representatives at the depots.
- Monitor risk-management procedures and maintain problem logs for identifying and reporting issues to management on the product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Social Science or related field.
- Professional certification will be added advantage
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a related role
- In-depth understanding of Oil and Gas industry standards and policies
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good customer focus
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Numeracy skills
- Good Microsoft skills.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: To apply or view job details, you must create an Account / have an Account on the application portal.