JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Chief Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Verify weekly CTA report to ensure all costing done previous week has been analysed.
- Supervise all cashiers’ activities in Lagos offices.
- Coordinate daily cash count/cash audit processes and reports.
- Ensure closure of IOU remitted through company’s account in compliance with Anti-Bribery and Corruption of the organization.
- Update and render monthly report on the status of WHT claimable.
- Verify costing relating to importation through form M/non form m.
- Supervise all adjustments done by credit control department and other related postings.
- Coordinate and run daily/periodic stock sampling audit for IKM, GBD, PCS, VIS and Warranty shelf and other assigned warehouses with Lagos branch.
- Ensure that the fixed asset is locked, reconciled, and checked on monthly basis.
- Reconcile the schedule of Doubtful debts, WHT and VAT.
- Supervises reconciliation and check for accuracy all accruals account as per TB as at end of each month.
- Supervises and ensure compliance at all branch level the advance for official Job
- Reconcile monthly of payments: Rent, GIT, Cash Fidelity, Local/Expat Medical insurance, Vehicle Insurance.
- Supervise and coordinate nationwide end of year stock count across all branches and render of report to National Chief Accountant.
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- MBA or Master’s Degree or having any of the following relevant certifications (CFA, CMA, and CPA) would be a plus.
- 8 – 15 years of relevant experience in a large company or a group of companies.
- Preferably female.
N350,000 – N800,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.