Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Manager, Electrical
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Overseeing the maintenance of Electrical equipment for optimum performance raises indent for replacement of spare parts and provides maintenance support for shift operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning, coordination, and control of efficient maintenance execution of all Electrical Installations and activities
- Ensure completion of electrical maintenance jobs with the highest level of quality, safety, and effectiveness at minimum cost to maximize equipment availability
- Ensures smooth running of the unit, and gives regular feedback.
- Coordinate other section engineers and give support when required.
- Manage and motivate his team, ensuring coordination and cooperation between the departments.
- Implement preventive and predictive maintenance practices and contribute to their improvement.
- Ensures/enforces maximum safety procedure in execution of all jobs.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
Education and Work Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 18 years post experience
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.