First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Desk Head, Subsidiaries Channels Support
Job Identification: 269
- Conduct proactive monitoring, operation and maintenance of channels applications and infrastructure (First Mobile, First Online Banking, VIACARD, FirstCollect, FirstConsole, Remita STP, FirstDirect) to maintain and support operations and ensure compliance to relevant standards
- Provide technical direction in the area of requirement definition, planning, coordination and implementation of channels applications and infrastructure
- Perform configurations, problems, incidents, IT service continuity and supply
- Assist effort to evaluate, recommend, integrate and coordinate enhancements to the channels applications and infrastructure services
- Assist effort to develop and configure channels infrastructure from conceptualization to stabilization and to enhancements
- Test, debug, document and analyze performance of channels applications and infrastructure components
- Provide high end support to all environments (production, test, QA, development etc.), channels infrastructure implementation and patch management
- Conduct planning and monitoring of event, fault and performance management
- Fulfil service requests and perform routine maintenance and support activities within SLA
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to Channels systems
- Detailed stakeholder engagement in issue resolution and adherence to escalation matrix
- Provide innovative and relevant experience to problems, developments and integrations in the Channels eco-system
- Knowledge and expertise in modern IT technologies and domains to support and advance the Channels Systems
- Prepare and design reports on Systems availability and performance.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a IT related discipline
- Masters or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- 4+ years of experience in channels system support/ administration.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online