First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Channels Support Officer
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job Identification: 362
- Review onboarding documents and implement on the required platforms
- Resolve all firstmobile/Firstmonie/USSD/online banking profile management issues
- Token management and dispatch
- Escalate issues requiring higher level of support
- Merchant and corporate profile admin support on digital channels
- Digital channel and ATM monitoring
- Minimum Education: First level Degree in any discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience and willingness to learn is key recruitment criteria. Aptitude for web applications is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online