African Economic Congress is an international organization that focuses on the development of Africa by engaging stakeholders at different levels to necesitate change in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a talented Digital Marketer to oversee the organization’s websites and social media accounts.
- The digital marketer will plan and execute marketing campaigns, manage and create content for an organization’s website and social media platform, and examine online marketing strategies for the organization.
Your duties include:
- Design and implement digital marketing campaigns.
- Website management.
- Increase sales for the group by utilizing online channels.
- Create content optimized for both the website and social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.
- Editing and videography.
- Manage your social media presence by creating and editing videos, pictures, and posts.
- Monitoring the traffic flow on your website and providing regular internal reports.
- Resolve any errors with the content online.
- Participate in networking events and product launches.
- Maintain a close eye on digital marketing trends and keep the brand up-to-date with industry developments.
- Improve the SEO/SEM of the website pages.
- Create and post videos, podcasts, and audio content online.
- Develop digital marketing strategies to promote company products and services.
- Improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc. through social media activities.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Any other assigned role.
- Must be a graduate of a recognized university with a Bachelors in Marketing or a relevant field.
- Must have the mandatory NYSC certificate.
- Must be resident in Abuja only(only Abuja residents will be contacted).
- Must have minimum 4 years experience in Digital Marketing with proven track records (Actual content online will be checked).
- Must know how to work on videos and graphics.
- Social media expert.
- Conversion rate optimizer.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Content creator.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of mail.