Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more. Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Must be versatile with audio and video creation and editing .
- Create and upload videoand images from the existing archives forthe organisation’s website
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Manage all company,s social media
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Quality Digital marketing experience with ability to create and edit videos
- Must be conversant with social media pages.
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.