HRLeverage Africa – Our client, a Real Estate Company, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Industry: Real Estate
- Our client is currently in need of a Digital marketing Executive to plan, execute and optimize the company’s online marketing efforts.
- Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic)
- Manage SEO campaigns
- Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
- B.Sc/BA in marketing or relevant field.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.).
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date