Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Location: Lagos
- We are hiring a Digital Marketing Executive to lead our integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Responsible for managing, implementing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including search engine optimization/search engine marketing, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic and improve usability, design, content and conversion.
- Executes a comprehensive social media strategy that raises visibility and traffic for target audiences and followers Analyze and report on campaign performance on a day to day basis for impact on target audiences – translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Create monthly editorial content calendars for each brand within the portfolio Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Customer relationship manager, online monitoring, listening and evaluation.
- Cultivate a social media referral network Copy, edit articles, press releases and other content from freelancers Research and source material for content.
- Working with sales and marketing team to create ideas Manage social media presence and execute maintenance on social media properties and accounts -Integra, Google Plus, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate. I.e. Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads.
- Analyze Social Media statistics: Likes, impression, reach to generate insights from site metrics and implementing same to improve site performance Manage freelancers while providing collaboration and training as needed Analyse marketing initiatives
- Responsible for metrics and delivering monthly reports and measuring ROI Community Building: Research and identify Communities, Sub-Groups from various touch point of each regions ( Music, Football, Comedy, Celebrity e.t.c ) and develop how the organization can leverage this partnership.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field. Master’s Degree will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in digital marketing with demonstrable knowledge of FMCG Sector
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date