Pro-Health International is a faith-based, non-profit organization that has provided free health care services to under-served populations in Nigeria for over 30 years. CDC and USAID have funded PHI to implement HIVIAIDS prevention, treatment and care projects, OVC projects and Global Health security projects.
Pro-Health International is inviting suitable candidates to fill the underlisted position below, contingent on an award on the Accelerating Control of the HIV Epidemic in Nigeria (ACE) funded by USAID to be implemented in Nigeria:
Job Title: Director of Finance and Operations (DFO)
- The Director of Finance and Operations (DFO) will report to the Chief of Party and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of financial management, including financial systems implementation, budgeting, expenditure tracking, financial reporting and accounting; and sub-award management.
Responsibilities of DFO include:
- Developing a USAID compliant Financial Management and Reporting system and ensures effective internal control measures for the award;
- Preparing and submitting monthly invoices and other financial reports as required, and overseeing USAID-required audits;
- Producing financial and budget reports.
- Developing procedures and guidelines for all activities.
- Monitoring project budgets, maintaining accurate financial records on project activities.
- Monitoring transactions to ensure compliance with USAID-regulations.
Qualifications / Skills
At a minimum, the DFO position will have:
- Post-graduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related field relevant to the position requirements.
- Progressive experience in administrative and financial management of large complex projects of which at least eight (8) years were in the field of international development including experience in management of USG funded projects and a track record in developing and managing large budgets.
- The candidate should have familiarity with compliance to Federal Acquisition Regulations.
- Progressive demonstrated experience supervising project operations, including human resources, procurement, subcontracts or sub-awards, audits, and accounting finance. Demonstrated supervisory skills; and ability to work on team.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter along with their Resume / CV as one document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Disclaimer Clause: This job description is not an exhaustive list, rather it is intended to be indicative of the skills, efforts, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Equal Opportunity: Pro-Health International is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.