The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research is an indigenous, non-profit organization registered in Nigeria in 2010 to promote best practices in health care delivery, medical training and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening. CCCRN has established footprints in 14 states of Nigeria with offices in Abuja and Benue, where it has implemented quality public health initiatives and contributed to the global knowledge of effective health solutions in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Programs
- Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- CCCRN is the recipient of the USAID Integrated Child Health and Social Service Award (ICHSSA) to increase access to high-quality comprehensive OVC services and strengthen the capacity of families and communities to care for and protect the children in their care in Akwa Ibom State and Cross River States.
- CCCRN urgently require the service of skilled and competent female professional in the field of Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) program to serve as the Director of Programs
- Responsible for the technical content of service delivery encompassing OVC services such as Household Economic Strengthening (HES), Education Support, Child Protection, and Social/Behavior Change Communication
- Enhance OVC Case Finding including priority populations (CLHIV) and referrals to treatment (working in collaboration with other partners providing ART services),
- Ensure access to Viral Load Monitoring services within community settings, optimization of viral load cascade and other efforts necessary for achieving measurable community viral suppression.
- Supervise technical advisors across thematic areas in achieving project goals on systems strengthening, HIV prevention care and treatment,
- Provide technical expertise in high-impact OVC and HIV/AIDS services and their integration into established service delivery systems at different levels of care.
- Support the Deputy Chief of Staff in ensuring coordination of the team towards implementation according to donor regulations.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field such as Public Health, Development Studies, Social Work or other health related field.
- Seven (7) years of experience in senior program management implementing international development activities in Nigeria, with preference given to OVC and HIV/AIDS/ Health.
- Strong track record of HIV/AIDS programming, understanding of the PEPFAR 95-95-95 goals and proven ability to produce demonstrable technical and program results
- Knowledge and understanding of OVC issues, Child Protection and Adolescent challenges and policy for HIV Care for Children, and OVC Case Management, in addition to extensive knowledge of key actors in these fields
- Understanding of recent development in PEPFAR programming for Children and households susceptible to HIV.
- Experience and demonstrate understanding in working with HIV and OVC community-led organizations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, and ability to organize work effectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to email their CV / Resume and Cover Letter (as a single MsWord document) to: [email protected] with the job title as email subject.
Application Closing Date
Midnight; 9th April, 2020.
- Only female candidates will be shortlisted to maintain gender inclusiveness in the organizational structure.
- CCCRN is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.
- The above job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.