Domino Stores Limited Recruitment 2020 is ongoing. Apply now for the latest Domino Stores Recruitment / job vacancies in Nigeria for HND and BSc holders. Domino Stores Limited – A private Nigerian Group of Companies operating retail, hospitality and property business requires highly motivated individual for the position below in our bakery chain business:
Domino Stores Limited Recruitment
Job Title: Bar Supervisor
Location: Mafoluku, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- To assist the operational running of the bar and ensure that staff are fulfilling their duties to the best of their ability
- To provide excellent customer service
- Ensure high standards of hygiene, health and safety are maintained at all times
- Ensure high standards and efficiency of work
- Maintain strict stock and financial control.
- Ensure the bar opens on time and ready for business.
- Ensure excellent front of house and back of house service, allocate and support staff throughout the shift to maintain speed of service and cleanliness of venue.
- Ensure staff meet the standards of the bars, addressing and correcting bad practice where need be.
- Complete daily paperwork to ensure the safe running of the bar, and for those standards to be monitored and maintained throughout the shift.
- Pre-empt and actively responding to problems that arise and keeping management up to date.
- Ensure all venue close on time, end of day jobs completed to a high standard, staff are signed off promptly, all back and front of house areas checked and secured and that venues are in excellent order for the next day’s service.
- Notify management of any issues.
- Assist in cash handling procedures as required.
- Follow all cashing up procedures and ensure all staff are following these correctly.
- Detailed check of deliveries for accuracy and quality of product.
- Ensuring stock is received and secured in cellars on delivery.
- Ensure stock rotation is applied when storing deliveries and that the correct storage method is applied to each product.
- Display stock levels should be monitored throughout your shift and replenished as required.
- Recording any wastage.
- Complete required cleaning tasks in accordance with the Bars daily and weekly tasks sheet, ensuring the work has been completed to a high standard.
- Ensure the storage areas are kept in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
- Ensure any faults or problems with equipment and the venue are reported.
- Ensure risks to the health, safety and security of self and others are minimized.
- Hotel Management HND holder, HND, BSc. or similar qualification.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of computers, Wines, POS – Point of sales system.
- 2 years’ experience as a Bar Supervisor in a full-service hotel preferred
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within team and supervise a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer care skills and people skill
- Good time management and ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Great written and verbal communication
- Ability to tackle a variety of problems
- Attention to detail
- Inventory and budgeting knowledge
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply for Domino Stores Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV in PDF or Word format as attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.