Contracting and Technical Services is an industrial solutions provider for technical and engineering services, with proven experience in designing, installing, commissioning, maintaining, and overhauling processes and systems with a focus on helping industries reduce downtime and maximize productivity.
Contracting and technical services identify clients specific needs and also design bespoke sustainable solutions to keep the industrial system optimized using a new technological approach to give timely results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Draftsman (NYSC Placement)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for working within all stages of project management.
- Follow up on leads and quotations from customers, vendors, and the internal pricing team.
- Design specifications and procedures of products.
- Ensure that all drawings and work instructions are kept up to date
- Ensure the quality of products and services is maintained and make improvements to the processes where necessary
- Production of drawings within appropriate timescale and to a high level of quality
- Meeting with architects, designers, and engineers to discuss design ideas.
- B.Sc / HND in Civil Engineering or any related discipline.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Applicant Must be Batch B stream2 corps member resident in Lagos, without a PPA.
- Currently deployed to Lagos State
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Background Knowledge on AutoCAD.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.