DRC Recruitment 2021 | Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Jobs Vacancies. Apply for the latest ongoing international jobs as DRC recruitment portal open for the available positions.
Danish Refugee Council DRC Recruitment 2021
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a Danish international non-governmental organisation, which promotes and supports durable solutions to the problems faced by refugees and internally displaced people all over the world. DRC is present in more than 30 conflict territories around the world assisting displaced people with shelter, food, income-generating activities, and a wide range of other assistance. It is of utmost importance for DRC to work in compliance with the DRC Accountability and Quality Management system and national legislations. Smooth, reliable and effective operational systems are preconditions for DRC to maintain its position as a trustworthy and reliable partner for our donors and an accountable organisation towards our beneficiaries.
- AfDB Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal – African Development Bank Group Jobs
- Jumia Recruitment 2022 Application Portal (SSCE, Diploma, Degree)
- MTN Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal – APPLY
- IKEDC Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal | Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Vacancies
- Nestoil Group Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies Application Portal
- UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal
- IHS Towers Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal (Diploma, Degree)
- DRC has been operating in the West Africa region for over 15 years, running a combination of emergency, livelihood, protection and advocacy programmes through Country Offices (COs) in Guinea, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Mali, Burkina Faso, Niger, Nigeria and a Regional Office (RO) in Abidjan. DRC has 17 offices and more than 500 staff members across the WA region.
- DRC started operating in Nigeria in 2015 where plans to run a combination of emergency, livelihood, WASH, protection and advocacy programmes has been set. DRC currently has offices in Abuja, Yola, Mubi, Maiduguri and Yobe, besides 280 staff members subject to an increase in the near future.
Application Method for Danish Refugee Council DRC Recruitment
- CV and Cover Letter indicating and explaining the suitability to the position applied.
- Provide contact details (name, position, email address and tel. no.) of 3 professional non-related references, whereas 1 must be for the latest employer. Please do not attach any written recommendations.
- Applications should be addressed to: “the Recruitment Manager”
- Only motivated applications that address the stipulated duties and meet the required qualifications, sent together with a CV, will be considered. CV-only applications will not be considered.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
VACANCIES AT DRC
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for various positions. To view all the latest advertised positions and the job requirements, click “view DRC vacancies and apply here” below and apply accordingly.