Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. In 2015 Kellogg’s Company invested in MCPL owning a 50% stake. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene. The Joint Venture between Tolaram Group (parent company of MCPL) and Kellogg’s Company has set its foot beyond the Nigeria borders. Countries currently present include the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Benin, Cameroon, South Africa, Egypt, Ghana, and Nigeria. MCPL aims to achieve highest standards of quality and excellence in whatever we do. As Nigeria’s premier sales and distribution company, our aim is to succeed with our customers through offering valuable solutions, truly global operations and organizational excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drivers’ Trainer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Benin – Edo, Ibadan – Oyo and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct driving skill test for recruitment and declare drivers / riders fit when they are truly fit to work
- Organize time-to-time training for the drivers / riders in the region
- Supervise accident scene, protect the company’s image, represent the company well and providing accurate report on accidents supervision
- Ensure the good use of the Vehicle checklist for all vehicles as instructed
- Be the front man to attend to driver’s on-the-road challenges such as vehicle fault, law enforcement agencies, etc.
- Double as a quality control officer in the workshop before vehicle are handed over to drivers to avoid accident
- Evaluate every accident or vehicle damage to give a proper report to the management
- Be a bridge between the drivers and the transport / logistics managers
- Develop responsible attitudes of safe vehicle operation in the drivers
- Create a working Database for all Drivers / Riders in the Region.
- And much more depending on the region’s challenges.
- Graduate of Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in similar role
- Knowledge of fleet management will be an added advantage
- Driving Experience and License (Ability to Drive Manual and Automatic Transmission)
- Good knowledge of the vehicle, Repair and Maintenance
- Good understanding of the Engine System and its operation
- Ability to impart knowledge & has Integrity
- Good attitude to work/ challenges and problem-solving skills
- Computer Literacy, Good Communication, and presentation Skill.
Negotiable (Based on Experience).
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online