Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Learning Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- This individual would be a hands on team member responsible for integrating learning contents electronically with the use of variety of authoring tools. The individual is the one who would be responsible for Kuda’s instructional design specifications.
- She/he is a semi-technical mostly visual resource that helps bring learning narratives to life.
- She/he will lead the design, implementation, management and operational performance of the LMS system, facilitate the creation of high quality e-learning courses and the development of an online learning strategy to support the overall business strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the implementation of the LMS including relevant integration with existing systems and/or processes.
- Develop communication/engagement strategy to support the usage of learning platforms.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements.
- Create innovative and interactive e-Learning content as required by the business.
- Ensure proper deployment of and daily operation, use, and configuration of the LMS.
- Design and manage the LMS interface for all users and to ensure user-friendliness of the LMS.
- Write and maintain technical procedures and policy documentation to ensure the security and integrity of systems/networks.
- Create user logins as needed, assign user permissions, create and manage user structures including the creation of user groups and learning cohorts.
- Manage and track course enrolment, course revisions and history. Also ensure there are online assessments and evaluations for courses on the LMS where applicable.
- Work with the Technology team and the implementation partner to manage (update and upgrade) the LMS, and also constantly review and monitor system performance.
- Develop and update standardised tools and reports for ongoing access to learning information; generate standard and custom reports, analyse reporting data and recommend strategic direction to the L&D Officer.
- Provide blended learning solutions for employees.
- Manage relationships with subject matter experts to make sure content is accurate and up to standard.
- Conduct regular research and liaise with professionals across various industries to ensure best practices for Learning and Development through the LMS are practiced in the organisation.
- Minimum 4 years of progressively responsible experience in delivering Online Learning & Learning Management System functions or HR generalist or specialist experience.
- Membership of a professional body – CIPM, CIPD, NITAD, PMI, SHRM, etc. is an advantage.
- Basic experience of using a range of psychometric instruments for development purposes and coaching qualification, is desirable.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with senior managers on a range of HR development activities.
- Practical experience of turning strategic thinking into practical deliverables.
- Basic Project Management knowledge and hands on experience.
- Organisation, follow up, analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent skills in rapid authoring tools such as Storyline or Adobe Captivate.
- Knowledge of storyboarding, content design, digitalisation and authoring tools.
- In-depth knowledge of SCORM technologies.
- Understanding of learning theories and pedagogy for adults.
- Experience in research, analysis, collection/collation, interpretation and presentation of data; developing standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics; interfacing and liaising with top and senior management, employees and other key stakeholders.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online