Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Team Lead
- Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Job Type: Full-time
- Lead group of IT technicians on projects, working with the IT Manager on status updates and issues to be resolved.
- Provide coverage for other offices in times of staff shortage
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Ensuring 99%+ uptime of all IT systems at stores
- Undertaking small- to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the IT Manager
- Providing desktop and server support
- Supporting and maintaining MS Server, Pulse, Microsoft Dynamics, Excel and NAV
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Installing authorized software to laptops and desktops
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops and kept up to date
- Antivirus installation to all desktops and laptops
- Fault finding to laptops and desktops
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops
- Ensuring all logs for equipment and users are maintained
- Setting up and configuring new servers
- Installing authorized software to core server
- Creating purchase requisitions for IT hardware/software
- Ensuring licensing for all software purchased is recorded and maintained
- Exchange server mailbox maintenance including archiving mailboxes
- Providing support for windows users
- Backup Test Restore
- On-board all new technical support team members
- Avoid SLA bridge on Ticketing system
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Send report, (maintenance Log, Backup test restore log, Backup notifications)
- Ensuring full cooperation with the stores , be available to answer their requests for supports as defined in the SLA
- Maintaining high SLA achievement at all times, meeting the response and resolution times defined in the SLA
- Preparing documents, meeting materials and correspondence
- Performing basic administrative support duties, as required, to meet specific operational objectives
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the IT Manager
- Working extra hours to meet deadlines, as required and where reasonable
- Providing assistance as required to the IT Manager
- Providing assistance and support to colleagues in IT-related matters
- Review all technical support related processes and documentation for continuous improvement.
- A graduate of computer science/computer engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience is required
- The candidate must possess a solid skill in SQL management studio
- An Experience in QSR or IT helpdesk position is an advantage
- Adhering to company protocol as laid out in the Company Handbook
- Additional responsibilities as requested by the IT manager.
Application Closing Date