Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2022 jobs vacancies and careers via ECOWAS jobs recruitment portal. International Job Seekers can now apply for the latest ECOWAS vacancies through the official ECOWAS 2022 recruitment portal open to – SSCE, Diploma, BSc, Masters degree holders.
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional group of fifteen West African countries with both cultural and geopolitical ties and shared common economic interest. Founded on 28 May 1975, with the signing of the Treaty of Lagos, its mission is to promote economic integration across the region of West Africa located west of north-south axis lying close to 10° east longitude.
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) has opened its job recruitment portal for available positions. Individuals interested in the latest ECOWAS Vacancies are obliged to visit this page to view all current job openings, requirements and the ECOWAS Recruitment Portal so as to apply for the latest ECOWAS Jobs.
Latest ECOWAS 2022 Recruitment
To achieve its enormous tasks of forestalling unity among the ECOWAS member states amongst other tasks, ECOWAS is currently recruiting positively spirited individuals, goal oriented and suitably qualified candidates for various positions. Read through to view all the latest positions in the ECOWAS online recruitment.
Requirements for ECOWAS Jobs Vacancies
- Candidates MUST possess minimum qualifications.
- Required years of experience where applicable.
- NOTE: Refer to the advertised positions for comprehensive requirements.
ECOWAS Careers Key Competencies:
- Ability to provide suggestions based on own observations that will improve the way work is accomplished and confidently lead on their implementation as requested;
- Experience working effectively as a team member, mentoring teams and occasionally leading on discussions and/or replacing other leading roles as required;
- Ability to support the team by keeping abreast of the team’s initiatives, events and needs, assisting team leaders as required;
- Ability work under pressure and be dependable for results;
- Ability to take responsibility for own career and performance and to regularly and independently engage in self-assessment activities
- Ability to develop and maintain skills and expertise required to perform in the role effectively
- Excellent work ethics, positivity, motivation, flexibility and problem-solving skills to carry out tasks associated with position;
- Ability to take initiative to resolve semi-routine problems and make recommendations to improve the quality/quantity of services to clients;
- Ardent desire to help others in a variety of circumstances of relevance to own work area and to refer to appropriate person for further assistance as required;
- Ability to work as part of a team in articulating the needs of clients ;
- Ability to manage own time effectively and meet service standards and objectives related to assigned responsibilities.
APPLY HERE on ECOWAS Recruitment 2022 Job Application Portal
To view the latest vacancies at ECOWAS, the requirements and career portal, kindly click on the button below:
As stated in the details
- Dragnet Solutions Recruitment 2022 / 2023 Job Vacancies Portal
- MTN Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal – APPLY (Entry-level Graduate & Exp. Jobs)
- OPEC Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancies | OPEC Jobs Worldwide Application Portal
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment 2022 Jobs Portal | Aviation Jobs
- Oilserv Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal
- FrieslandCampina WAMCO (Peak Milk) Recruitment 2022 Job Application Portal
- ECOWAS is committed to promoting gender equality and equity. To this end, female candidates are strongly encouraged.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ECOWAS reserves the right to terminate the process without notice.
*For more enquiries, please refer to the ECOWAS Recruitment Portal.