Apply for the latest Education Development Center (EDC) Recruitment Jobs Vacancies via EDC Recruitment / job & Career portal for jobs in Nigeria 2021.
Education Development Center (EDC) is a global nonprofit that advances lasting solutions to improve education, promote health, and expand economic opportunity. Since 1958, we have been a leader in designing, implementing, and evaluating powerful and innovative programs in more than 80 countries around the world.
Education Development Center (EDC) Recruitment
Job Title: Finance and Administration Manager – Nigeria – LEARN To Read
- Education Development Center (EDC) is a global nonprofit that advances lasting solutions to improve education, promote health, and expand economic opportunity. Since 1958, we have been a leader in designing, implementing, and evaluating powerful and innovative programs in more than 80 countries around the world.
- EDC promotes equity and access to high quality education and health services and products that contribute to thriving communities where people from diverse backgrounds learn, live, and work together. We support an inclusive workplace culture that embraces many perspectives and broadens our understanding of the communities we serve, enhancing and enriching our work.
- EDC is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- The upcoming LEARN to Read activity will provide technical assistance to states of the Nigerian federation with the greatest need to improve learner reading outcomes to expand their early grade reading in languages children use and understand. Nigerian students will also enroll in, regularly attend, and stay in school, particularly in grades 1 through 3. The activity will take an integrated approach by working with and through the systems of select states, local government education authorities (LGEAs), and schools to effectively leverage their financial, human and materials resources to increase equitable access to education and to improve students’ reading outcomes.
- The Finance and Administration (FA) Manager leads the overall financial activities of the project, including the accounting, invoicing, contracts management, and administrative activities, and ensures that adequate and appropriate internal controls are in place in compliance with USAID policies and procedures, to meet generally recognized accounting standards. The FA Manager manages all finance, grants, and administrative staff, manages project funds for the appropriate execution of the project, and liaises closely with the EDC home office on finance, compliance, audit, and risk management functions. The FA Manager also has the responsibility to track project expenses and to prepare monthly financial reports and annual budget projections to ensure full compliance in accordance with USAID rules and regulations.
- Erisco Foods Limited Massive Recruitment 2021
- Sinoma Cargo International Limited Recruitment 2021
- Flutterwave Recruitment 2021
- FHI 360 Recruitment 2021
- Workplace Centre Limited Recruitment 2021
- IOM Recruitment 2021 | International Organization for Migration (IOM) Jobs Vacancies
Requirements for EDC Jobs
- The candidate for the position of Finance and Administration Manager shall have at a minimum the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in education, international development or another related field.
Skills And Experience
- At least 7 years of related experience (10 years with a bachelor’s degree) with increasing responsibility in accounting and/or financial management, including the management and oversight of multimillion-dollar, USAID-funded project budgets and financial reporting;
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience;
- Extensive knowledge of and financial management experience with USAID-funded programs (experience with USAID contracts preferred);
- Experience overseeing subawards programs and building capacity of local organizations in financial management and administration;
- Experience managing Grants Under Contract preferred;
- Demonstrated and detailed understanding of financial management and accounting principles;
- Ability to manage teams and corresponding workflow across multiple offices; and
- Proven experience building capacity of staff and local partners.
- Professionally proficient and fluent in written and spoken English.
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply for Education Development Center EDC Recruitment 2021
All interested candidates should Click Here to apply.
- Due to the volume of applications submitted, only finalists will be notified. No phone calls, please.
- EDC is committed to enhancing the diversity of its workforce and ensuring an equitable and highly inclusive work environment. EDC is a smoke-free workplace, and offers a supportive work environment, competitive salary, and excellent benefits. Women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.