Apply for the latest EEDC Recruitment 2021 as job portal opens for Enugu Electricity Distribution Company jobs in Nigeria 2021.
The Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) is one of the eleven electricity distribution companies that emerged after the unbundling of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN). The company is saddled with the primary responsibility of distributing and marketing electricity to end users within the five states in the South-East geo-political zone; namely: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo, with a total of 18 Business District offices across these states.
EEDC Recruitment 2021
Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) periodically increases its workforce as a result of the growing need for its services.
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment 2021
- Egbin Power Plc Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- Sobaz Nigeria Limited Recruitment (Oil and Gas Jobs)
- Flutterwave Recruitment 2021
- GRENIGAS Limited Recruitment
Requirements for EEDC Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must possess relevant qualifications.
- Required experience where applicable.
- Other require as maybe determined by the job position.
EEDC is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to occupy various positions. To view all the latest jobs recruitment at the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) and the application form / portal, click “proceed to EEDC vacancies” below: