Apply for the the latest Enugu Electricity Distribution Company EEDC Recruitment 2021 as career portal opens for jobs / vacancies recruitment for EEDC jobs in Nigeria.
The Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) is one of the eleven electricity distribution companies that emerged after the unbundling of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN). The company is saddled with the primary responsibility of distributing and marketing electricity to end users within the five states in the South-East geo-political zone; namely: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo, with a total of 18 Business District offices across these states.
EEDC Recruitment 2021
Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) periodically increases its workforce as a result of the growing need for its services.
- SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment 2021
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Job Recruitment
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2021
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Vacancies 2021
- N-Power News Update: 200,000 CBN NEXIT Jobs
Requirements for EEDC Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must possess relevant qualifications.
- Required experience where applicable.
- Other require as maybe determined by the job position.
EEDC is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to occupy various positions. To view all the latest jobs recruitment at the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) and the application form / portal, click “proceed to EEDC vacancies” below: