Apply for the latest EEDC Recruitment 2021 jobs, Career Vacancies via EEDC job recruitment portal jobs in Nigeria 2021. The Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) is one of the eleven electricity distribution companies that emerged after the unbundling of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN). The company is saddled with the primary responsibility of distributing and marketing electricity to end users within the five states in the South-East geo-political zone; namely: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo, with a total of 18 Business District offices across these states.
EEDC Recruitment 2021
Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) periodically increases its workforce as a result of the growing need for its services.
- Julius Berger Recruitment 2021
- Guinness Recruitment 2021
- U.S. Embassy Recruitment 2021 (U.S. Mission Job Portal) | Latest U.S Embassy Job Vacancies (Diploma, Degree)
- UBA Recruitment 2021 | United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment
- United Nigeria (UN) Airlines Recruitment 2021 | Aviation Jobs (WAEC, Diploma, Degree) Entry-Level
Requirements for EEDC Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must possess relevant qualifications.
- Required experience where applicable.
- Other require as maybe determined by the job position.
VACANCIES at EEDC
EEDC is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to occupy various positions. To view all the latest jobs recruitment at the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) and the application form / portal, click “proceed to EEDC vacancies” below: