EKSU Recruitment 2020 / 2021 | Ekiti State University Ado-Ekiti EKSU Jobs: Apply for latest university jobs vacancies in Nigeria December 2020 / 2021.
Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti (EKSU) – The hint for creation of the University came during 1979 Nigeria general elections, when a gubernatorial candidate for Ondo State, Chief M. A. Ajasin made the university creation one of his campaign promises.
Ekiti State Universit Ado-Ekiti EKSU Recruitment:
Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day to day administrative work of the University except on financial matters, which fall within the purview of the Bursar.
- The Registrar is also the Secretary to Council, Senate, Convocation and Congregation of the University. By virtue of his/her position, the Registrar is a Principal Officer of the University.
- The Candidate shall be a person of high integrity and sound moral character with excellent interpersonal relations’ skills. He/she must be able to instill confidence in others and command the loyalty and respect of people. He/she must fully understand the complexity of university administration and must be able to effectively utilize his human resources to attain a world class administrative system. He/she must enjoy good physical and mental health and must be ICT compliant.
- Candidate must be a person who will not be older than 60 years on 9th of May, 2021.
- Candidates must possess a good Honours degree (not below a Second Class Lower Division) and at least fifteen (15) years post qualification administrative and professional experience in the core Registry of a University, out of which a minimum of five (5) years must have been spent in a position not less than Deputy Registrar.
- Possession of Postgraduate degree(s) and membership of recognized professional bodies will be an added advantage.
Terms of Appointment
- Appointment is for a period of five years effective from the date of the appointment and based on other terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment.
- The salary is as applicable to similar positions in Public Universities in Nigeria and as approved by the Governing Council of Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti.
Deadline: Jan 18, 2021
How to Apply for EKSU Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit thirty-five (35) copies of their Application accompanied by a vision and mission statement for the development of the University Registry of not more than one thousand (1,000) words. Among others, the candidate’s Curriculum Vitae should give the following details:
- Full name
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Town
- LGA of Origin
- State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Name and Ages of Children (if any)
- Permanent Contact Address
- E-mail Address
- Call Phone Number
- Academic Qualification(s)
- Educational Background/Membership of Professional Associations
- Statement of Experience including details of former and present posts clearly indicating career progression x List of Publications (if any)
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names and addresses of three referees and
- Proposed date of availability for duties if appointed.
Candidates should request their referees to forward references on them to the Vice-Chancellor DIRECTLY.
Mode of Submission
Applications (35 copies) should be enclosed in an envelope marked ‘Registrar’ at the top left-hand corner and be addressed to:
Ekiti State University,
P. M. B. 5363, Ado-Ekiti,
The submission of the hard copy should be accompanied by full electronic submission of the application and accompanying materials to be mailed as attached in PDF of MS Word format to: [email protected] . The subject line should read “Application for the Post of Registrar”. Referees could also submit their references to the above-mentioned e-mail address.