Acetings – Our client, JMG Nigeria Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Designing and implementing work schedules for the electrical staff.
- Providing motivation and assistance when necessary.
- Inspecting and assessing the work done by the electrical staff.
- Reading and interpreting design schematics to ensure the proper installation of electrical systems.
- Troubleshooting major system failures and equipment malfunctions.
- Repairing and maintaining electrical equipment.
- Overseeing the purchasing and maintenance of the electrical equipment on-site.
- Ensuring the work is completed on schedule and to code.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area.
- Consulting with builders, architects, and other workers on-site.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a similar field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as an Electrical Maintenace Supervisor
- Proven work experience as an electrical supervisor.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- In-depth knowledge of commercial and industrial electrical systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with state electrical and safety codes.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- A good eye for detail.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.