First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electronic Product Operations Data Scientist / Analyst
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job Identification: 352
- Ensure to Provide Data Modelling, Data Cleansing and Data Enrichment techniques i.e. ETL Tool as obtainable in PBI. SQL Data Analyst additionally prepares procedures for database processes.
- Ensure to develop and document procedures, workflows and build VBA around repeated task
- Ensure to Provide Sound Analytical and Statistics skills, beginners in the use of relational databases especially Python and SQL
- Provide understanding of Data Analysis and Visualization tools (MS Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.) to identify patterns, trends, relationship, and correlations.
- Ensure Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suites (MS Access, MS Word, MS PowerPoint,
- MS Visio, MS Excel, etc.)
- Ensure daily operations targets are achieved to meet defined business metrics
- Provide daily close Monitoring of TAT against established KPIs.
- Designing and implementation of training programs for staff on Microsoft office tools and data query script writing.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any Numerate discipline
- Data analyst and programming certification(s)
- Minimum of 4 years data specialist experience
- Experience services and operations.
- Project management skill.
- Hands on experience in data mining and advanced excel skill.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online