Elizade University (EU) Recruitment 2020: Elizade University Recruitment is ongoing. Apply for EU Recruitment & EU Job Vacancy.
The Elizade University aims to attract the best and the brightest students in Nigeria and beyond, and provide them with practical-oriented scientific, technological and liberal arts education which shall make them self-reliant and be job creators. As such, the selection of academic programmes for the University.
We are recruiting:
Elizade University (EU) Recruitment 2020
Job Title: Senior Public Relations Officer (EUNASS 011)
- Location: Ondo
Roles & Responsibilities
- To establish and maintain lines of communication between the University and its publics.
- To display excellence in verbal and written communications;
- To coordinate press conferences regarding any new development in the University, press releases concerning its activities, branding of the Universityand maintaining contacts with people who can benefit the University.
- To ensure strict compliance with all the unique features of the University logo and letterheads in all publications of the University.
- To contribute to social media activities on the University matters.
- Candidate must possess a Degree in any of the following areas: Public Relations, Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism or related fields, plus eight (8) years work experience in a Public Relations Department of a University or any communications-orientated organization.
- Must be able to demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Must be a member of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR).
Application Deadline: 24th Sept. 2020
How to Apply for Elizade University Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten (10) copies each of their ApplIcation, Credentials, detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Three (3) Referees Reports. The Curriculum Vitae should, among other information, include the following in the order below:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Contact Address
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and Their Ages
- Present Salary Grade Level
- Physical Disability / Challenges
- Educational Background
- Work Experience (With Dates)
All Applications and referees’ reports must reach the address below not later than the application closing date:
Ilara-Mokin – Ondo State.