Apply for latest Embassy of Poland Recruitment 2022 career vacancies. Embassy of the Republic of Poland Jobs Recruitment portal opens for career jobs for graduates of all disciplines. The Embassy of Poland in Abuja, representing Poland in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Embassy of Poland Recruitment 2022
Job Title: Consular Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Acting as an consular assistant, following Consul’s directives.
- Contact with clients.
- Answering routine phone calls regarding consular affairs (assigned by the Consul).
- Preparing drafts of diplomatic notes pertaining to consular matters (accepted by the Consul).
- Translation tasks.
- Organizing documents.
- Assistance in acquiring information, data and statistics regarding consular matters in Nigeria and countries of additional accreditation.
- Assistance in verification of companies and their registration or statutory documents.
- Fulfilling other duties assigned by the Consul.
- JSK Consulting Group Recruitment 2022
- Shell Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal | Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
- Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2022 (SSCE, NCE, OND, HND, BS, MS and PhD holders)
- Damien Foundation Belgium (DFB) Recruitment
- OPay Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal
- LNSC Recruitment 2022 Application Portal | Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps Jobs
Requirements for Embassy of Poland Jobs Vacancies:
Competence, Qualifications and Working Experience
- Graduates with a very good Degree (first class honours, second class honours upper division) in any discipline.
- Experience: minimum of 2 years of related experience (most preferably in a Diplomatic Mission), or a proof o traineeship in a well recognised organisation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills.
- Excellent command of English and French, both written and oral. Knowledge of Polish would be a big advantage.
- A good sense of cooperation, organisation and personal responsibility. Ability to work under time pressure.
- Ability to organize tasks, research, keep records, enter data, draft relevant note verbales, letters, and other documents.
- A high degree of integrity and a commitment to customer service.
- Computer skills – must be proficient in Word, Excel, e-mail and internet.
- Highly dependable and trustworthy.
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
APPLY HERE for Embassy of Poland Recruitment 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications which should contain the following:
- A letter of motivation in English (1 page max) outlining your suitability for the position and interest in working with the Embassy of the Republic of Poland;
- A CV / Resume (with photo, 1 page max);
- A scan of the diploma from studies;
- Details of two nominated referees with contact details and if available, copies of professional references;
- Copies of any relevant academic, professional and language qualifications.
Applications should be sent to: [email protected] using “Consular Officer Application (your full name)”, Example: “Consular Officer Application John Smith” as the subject of the mail.
- Applications without the advised subject line may not be considered.
- Data Protection: All personal information received will be kept in line with GDPR and Data Protection guidelines.
- Please make sure you provide your correct contact details. The selected candidate(s) will be invited for an interview.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. If you have not been contacted regarding an interview within two weeks of the closing date please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.