Emirates Airline Job Vacancies – Emirates is one of the world’s fastest growing airlines. Based in Dubai, Emirates connects people all over the world to a network of over 150 destinations. Emirates Group started out in 1985 with just two aircraft and handful of enthusiastic people. Now we have a team of over 60,000 and one of the largest fleets in the world. You could be part of our story and join us in our home city, Dubai. Our cosmopolitan team is built by people from over 160 nations. But wherever we’re from, there’s one thing we all share – a passion for travel.
We’re looking for people from across the globe to join our team in a vast range of areas. Be part of Emirates and help us to create the future of travel. Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Emirates Airline Job Vacancies
Job Title: Airport Services Manager
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Manage and ensure a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely airport operation so that Emirates’ image, reputation and passenger service levels are maintained and enhanced, as per the criteria set forth by the Company’s commercial, safety and security policies, standards and procedures Ensure that appropriate action is taken for providing prompt service to Emirates passengers to maintain, and where required, to restore the goodwill and confidence of passengers facing various adverse situations (flight disruptions, denied boarding, etc.)
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements, OTPs and EKAS KPIS are achieved in line with the company standards.
- Implement and periodically review strategy to ensure that EK airport staff fulfils all procedures, standards and instructions as laid down by Airport Services Procedures.
- Achieve the Ground Handling performance targets set by Airport Services such as flight punctuality, check-in standards and baggage service standards, so that EK remains competitive. This will be achieved through regular liaison with the management of Handling Agents and other service providers in order to identify problem areas and find solutions to them.
- Ensure that adequate measures are implemented and maintained in order to protect the safety and security of the whole operation including aircraft, passengers, cargo, baggage and all staff. Monitor all aspects of the operation in order to achieve and maintain acceptable passenger service standards.
- Lead, guide and develop staff in order to ensure the maintenance of a disciplined, motivated work force, and adherence to passenger service and other operation standards.
- Perform all administrative duties in an accurate and timely manner, e.g. Monthly Reports, Performance Appraisals, Baggage Claim settlements, invoice verification, general correspondence, and complaint investigation and highlight areas of potential problems, reoccurring discrepancies, service failures and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Prepare and constantly review local procedures or Diversion/Delay Handling/Disruptions and Emergency Procedures for the reference of both EK staff and those of the Handling Agent.
- Check on an ongoing basis the competency of both EK and Handling Agent staff in all areas, particularly Load Control where certification is required.
- Represent EK at appropriate official forums, i.e. AOC meetings, AOC sub-committees, and Working Group meetings, and liaise with government organisations, i.e. Customs, Immigration, Transport Authorities, and Police.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal/external departments, Airport authorities, GHAs and other service providers and exercise personal influence to achieve the required end results for Emirates.
- Accountable for annual budgeting of revenue, expenses and capital expenditure. Within these parameters, provide a cost efficient service that best represents value for money. Create dynamic measurement and reporting systems, for purposes of providing periodic reports on the operations.
- Review overall performance of all areas in terms of costs, revenue, productivity, quality, safety and security. Regularly analyse results with a view to pro-actively attend to emerging issues.
- Accountable person (Reporting Official) for Emergency Planning which includes maintaining the localised station ERP, training, exercising, and lobbying for change or awareness amongst the airport community or internal stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent):
- Qualified to an advanced level in Passenger Services, Ground Operations, Baggage Claims, Reservations & Ticketing, and Weight and Balance Given the specific requirements at outstations, experience is required in Airport Passenger handling/Operations, of which minimum of five years should be at a managerial level.
Airport Operations, Other:
- 8+ Years experience.
- Should be conversant with Flight Planning and the pertinent aspects of Meteorology Must be able to operate and/or be familiar with various computerised systems, e.g. for Reservations, Baggage Tracing, and various software packages used by the Company such as Word, Excel, etc. Fluent in spoken and written English and local language
- Must be able to work under pressure in an environment which requires a very high degree of initiative
Other in formation:
- The job holder is responsible for adhering to the relevant health and safety requirements and safe working practices applicable to their employment. Candidate should have the right to live and work in Nigeria
Salary & Benefits
Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays. Find out more about working with us in our website www.emirates.com/careers
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2022.