MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Employee Development & Engagement Lead
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Job Type: Permanent
- The Employee Development & Engagement Lead will be responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive learning and employee engagement interventions in order to maintain a motivated and skilled workforce that effectively meet the needs of Main One.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Develop the company’s learning
- Identify learning and development (L&D) needs company wide, through job analysis, performance appraisals and regular consultation with business
- Develop the company-wide curriculum and annual training plan
- Manage a companywide knowledge sharing system.
- Work with stakeholders (internal & external) to design and implement bespoke training programs
- Design training materials for in-house courses and manage the delivery of the courses.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
- Manage ITF submissions & reimbursement processing
- Manage costs of planned programs keeping them within the budget.
- Assess the return on investment of all training or development
- Conduct post training evaluation on employees (upon completion of course) and their line managers.
- Develop effective induction
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of developments in L&D by reading relevant journals, taking relevant courses etc.
- Develop and implement an annual employee engagement plan.
- Manage employee relations and welfare
- HMO Management
- HR Connect/stay interviews management
- Annual Employee Satisfaction Survey management
- Culture management- Value Groups engagement, Town hall meetings, Mid & Year End Events, etc,
- Exit & Alumni Management.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of Social Science or Humanities.
- At least 7 years’ experience as a Human Resources generalist with at a minimum of 4 years of learning & development experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal & organisational skills
- Keen attention to details, strong time management and multitasking skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think innovatively.
- Impeccable team working skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Customer-service orientation, initiative and reliability.
Demands of the Job:
- Constant awareness of sensitivity and confidentiality involved in the function.
- High level of initiative and creativity in discharging assigned tasks.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines when required.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online