Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Employee Relations Officer
Job Identification ID: 21
Job Schedule: Full time
- Support the implementation of onboarding and offboarding activities for the group.
- Support the implementation of HR Projects and events
- Support the coordination of employee welfare and management
- Coordinate the engagement and management of all HMO Providers
- Support engagement and management of GMTs
- Support the coordination and implementation of all GMT Programs across the group.
- B.Sc Degree in Human Resources or Related Courses
- Relevant Human Resource/IR qualification required
- Basic Knowledge of HR processes and process improvement
- Should be able to analyze and proffer solutions for improvement
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Effective in communicating and influencing across all levels of the organization
- Appropriately assertive; Enthusiastic with strong self-motivation,
- Relationship management abilities (Stakeholder focus)
- Computer literate – advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Collaborative: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online